The following are examples of services available. They include but are not limited to:
- The development of a quality programme specific to a given organization.
- The development of governance systems to achieve effective quality.
- The development of audit schedules.
- The development of monitoring tools.
- Audits – Systems, protocols, documentation, and process compliance.
Acute Health Care; Aged Care; and Community Care
Due to demand, specialized services have been established to meet the needs of the acute health care, day procedure, aged care, and community care industry. As a consequence, auditing services relating to clinical documentation have also been included. Auditing services are available to meet the needs of the corporate, operational and clinical aspects of a given organization. Small, medium and large sized organizations can be accommodated. Professional and formal reports are provided as requested.