Wyndham Price provides a range of professional administrative services to businesses of all sizes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Proof reading of documents, reports, manuscripts etc. for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and presentation.
- Assistance with the preparation of a resume
- Preparation of power point presentations
- Facilitation of planned meetings
- Preparation and distribution of minutes and agendas
- Maintenance of Membership data bases
- Book keeping and accounting requirements
- Assistance with the preparation of reports
- Assistance with the preparation of Annual General Meeting Reports
- Assistance with the development of Policies and Procedures
- Assistance with the development of Strategic and Operational Plans
- Assistance with the development of business and organizational systems, processes and programmes.
- Administrative support for organizations where staff are on leave
- Small businesses which do not have the capacity to accommodate administrative overheads
- Access to the services of General and Operational Management for associations
The provision of service(s) depends on the needs of the client. Clients may choose one aspect of the secretariat services e.g. proof reading; or a selected package e.g. membership data base, meeting requirements, and management of membership fees. Further discussions can be had in regards to accessing to the services of General and Operational Management in certain circumstances.
Wyndham Price can also assist, coordinate, and/or facilitate Events and Conference/Seminars when required. Please refer to the designated section of this website for further information.
Inquiries and preliminary discussions are free.